Bzzzzz Bzzzzz !!
Weekly NETS held on 146.880 2 Meters
Pulaski County Weather Net Sunday Nights 8:30 PM hosted by Ben KK4JPX , Lloyd WD4IUV
Lake Cumberland Region ARES Net Tuesday Nights 8:30 PM hosted by Don AC4DM, Wanda
WM4LM & Ben KK4JPX
Weekly NET held on 145.010 Packet Net Sunday Nights 7:30 PM hosted by Ben KK4JPX
Weekly NET held on 28.350 USB 10 Meters (alternate 28.355)
Lake Cumberland Emergency Net Thursday Nights 8:30 PM hosted by Alan KE4SVO, Tommy
KY4TB & Greg AD4GC
Note: all times are Eastern. All Ham's welcome to Check-IN. 73's
Editor: Wanda Munsey WM4LM
Phone: (606) 871-0172
Cell: (606) 416-3144
LCARA has several remote receive site's already in place, with more to follow. Monthly meetings, VE testing,
Breakfast every Wednesday at the Dairy Queen on South US 27, Somerset KY. Learn more by visiting the
LCARA Schedule on this Website.
September 25, 2017 The Following items were discussed:
1. "88" & "Monticello" repeaters need some maintenance for tower,
antenna's and guy wires. Looking for a solution to get this done.
2. Linking system working on a solution to fix the problem with the
3. The New Digital DR-2X has arrived. Now ready for set up in shop
for programing and testing of options. Will advise when the analog
portion will be ready for use.
4. The BSA October 14th Radio Communication Classes have been
cancelled will advise when we have a new date.
Mark your calendar for next meeting October 23, 2017
Hope you will be able to attend.
OCTOBER 2017 EVENTS
1. Monday October 2, 2017 Workday for the "88" repeater
2. Saturday October 7, 2017 VETTE CITY HAMFEST
go to www.vettecityhamfest.com for details
3. Saturday October 9, 2017 Monticello repeater Workday.
4. Monday October 23, 2017 LCARA club meeting
Every Wednesday Breakfast 8:30AM - 10:00AM at the DQ South
US 27 Somerset, KY
Check out the rest of this website for lots of
good & interesting information. We are a
user friendly site. Thanks LCARA
How we looked then & Now
September 23, 2017
We added one new Tech and 2
General licenses as result of
this VE Test session .
Thanks for the support of the
VE's who assisted with this